WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR GRADUATE APPRENTICES (LIBRARY
A Walk-In-Interview will be held on 27.10.2016 at this Institute between 0930 and 1200
hrs for selection of suitable / eligible candidates as GRADUATE APPRENTICES (Library
Science) under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 enacted by Government of India:
1. No. of vacancies : Two
2. Duration of Apprenticeship : One Year
3. Educational Qualification : 1. Three years graduate Degree preferably in Science
with Degree in Library Information Science / M.Lib.
Sc. from recognized University. Preference will be
given to candidates having degree in Life
2. Knowledge of computer applications.
4. Age Limit : 18 to 28 years as on 01-09-2016
5. Stipend payable : Rs.11,500/- per month (Consolidated)
6. Working hours : Eight hours shift duty. 6 days a week
Only fresh passed out students those who have not undergone similar such apprenticeship are eligible for undergoing apprenticeship training. Those who have passed the qualifying examination before three years are not eligible for apprenticeship training. The offer of apprenticeship will not confer any right for his / her regular appointment in NIV / ICMR or any Department of Government of India. Necessary Certificate will be issued only on successful completion of one year apprenticeship training at this Institute.
More details are here