02 – Librarian (Group A) Level 10 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix of Rs.56,100-1,77,500
Reservation Status: Reserved for Persons with Disabilities – General Locomotor Disability (OA/OL/OAL)
Age: Not exceeding 45 years (including relaxation under rules)
Online apply> http://www.incois.gov.in/jobs/ncess0918/home.jsp
A Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with not less than 60% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in under graduate and post graduate studies in library science with consistently good academic record.
i. Good writing and oral communication skills in English.
ii. Sound and working knowledge of application of Open Source Software such as Dspace, Koha, Content Management System (CMS), Reference Management Tools, Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), HTML/CSS, etc.
iii. Minimum 5 years of work experience in a leading national level research and/or academic institute or university.
Selection Process : Direct Interview
How to Apply:
1. The application will be accepted online only. Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular.
2. To apply, the applicant must fill the online application and upload scanned images of photograph, signature and relevant attested certificates pertaining to educational and professional qualifications mark sheets for all academic years, proof of date of birth, experience certificate, caste certificate, NOC, etc. If the certificates are in a language other than English, attested translation should be uploaded.
3. The photograph and signature should be in .jpg format with the file size limit between 10kb to 100Kb. All certificates should be in .pdf format of each file less than 500 kb.
4. The Candidates should produce the original certificates at the time of written test/ interview. Non-production of the original certificates/ production of original certificates at variance with the online submission details will result in disallowing the candidate from appearing for the written test / interview.
5. Candidates currently working in any other organisation should submit the proof of their current employment.
6. In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
7. Last date & time for submission of online applications: “Within 30(thirty) days from the date of appearance of the advertisement in Employment News”.
8. Last date for online submission is 31/10/2018 , 5 pm
More details are here