Only ONLINE applications in the prescribed form are invited from the eligible staff members of the Institute (Internal candidates) under Limited Departmental Examination (LDE) as per Recruitment Rules, for the following Group ‘A’, B’ & ‘C’ posts. The internal regular employees who have already applied in the Advertisement No. E-II/15/2018 (Internal) & No. E-II/16/2018 (Internal) for Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ posts (i.e. Sl. No. 01 to 08) may not apply again:-
07. Assistant Library Information Officer
Open to the regular employees of IIT Delhi who have rendered at least 06 years of regular clean service in PB-2, Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- (Level 6 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) & above in IIT Delhi. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications like M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
12. Senior Library Information Assistant
Open to the regular employees of IIT Delhi who have rendered at least 06 years of regular clean service in PB-1, Grade Pay- Rs. 2400/ 2800 (Level 4/ Level 5 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) in IIT Delhi. The following is the essential Educational Qualification for this post: 1. M.Lib.Sc. / MLISc or equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
Master’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or any other discipline with and also B.Lib.Sc. /BLISc from recognized University/Institute.
2. Post Graduate Diploma / Certificate Course in Computer Application/ Library Automation from a recognized Institute with minimum of 06 months duration.
3. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications like M.S Word, Excel, Powerpoint or equivalent is a must.
8) (a) The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 15.11.2018 to 30.11.2018 upto 04:00 p.m.
(b) For submission of application through ONLINE, to logon to
click on Jobs@IITD section of IIT Delhi Portal
Go to Non Academic Staff -> Group ‘B’ Positions -> Click on Apply Now
First the user is expected to do a registration using any of their email id. Upon registration system
will send a OTP to the registered email id. Enter the OTP in the link provided with that the user can
enter the system for applying for various positions.
(c) Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
More details are here