05. Library Information Assistant
1. M.Lib.Sc. / MLISc or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks.
Master’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or any other discipline and also B.Lib.Sc. / BLISc with at least 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute.
2. At least 01 years working experience in a reputed library.
3. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
Knowledge of Library Automation activities.
12) The reservations/ relaxations, if any, and the percentage thereof, for Physically Handicapped / Ex-servicemen
will be as per current Central Govt. Orders.
13) The age of superannuation for the post at Sl.No. 01 is 65 years and 60 years for all others i.e. Sl.No.02 to 07.
14) (a) The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 17.11.2018 to 10.12.2018 upto 04:00 p.m.
The application received after expiry of last date will not be entertained and Institute will not be
responsible for any delay.
(b) For submission of application through ONLINE MODE, please visit Institute’s website:
1. Direct Link: https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDSR-0/login
2. Alternatively: http://www.iitd.ac.in/jobs-iitd/index.html
Also, all relevant educational qualification and experience certificates should be submitted ONLINE.
(c) Persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs, should send the print out of completed application THROUGH
PROPER CHANNEL, failing which such persons shall be required to produce NOC at the time of Written
Test, provided they must have sent an Advance Copy.
(d) The names of the candidates who have successfully submitted their applications would be available in the
website of Institute https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDSR-0/login after the last date of the advertisement on
the website. In case of any discrepancy/query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within one
week from the date of display of the list.
(e) Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
15) No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding the eligibility, status of application,
postal delays, conduct and result of test/ interview, etc.
More details are here