1. Applications are invited from eligible officers of the Central / State Govt / UT / PSU / recognised Research Institutions or Semi-Govt or Autonomous Bodities or Sat6utory Organisations having the qualifications and experience as mentioned in Annexure — I for the following posts at National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum (NHHM), Ministry of Textiles on deputation basis:
Library Information Assistant (LIA) (01- Deputation)
PB-2 – Rs.9300-34800 + Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
2. The applications (in duplicate) and attested copies of CR/APAR (attested on each page not below the equivalent rank of Under Secretary ) for the last five yuears of the eligible and willing officials who can be spared immediately in the event of their selection along with (i) Vigilance Clearance, (ii) Integrity Certificate, (iii) Cadre clearance and (iv) major / minor penalty statement for the last 10 years may be forwarded to the undersigned through proper channel in the prescribed performa (Annexure II). No action will be taken on advance copies of applications or applications not received through proper channel along with necessary clearance / certificates.
3. While forwarding the applications, it may be verified and certified by the forwarding authority that the particulars furnished by thye officer are correct. The applications / CV not accompanied by supporting certificates / documents in support of Qualification and Experience claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determing the eligibility of the candidates for the selection.
4. Nomination of the officials who volunteer for the post once accepted by the appointing authority will not be permitted to withdraw their names later.
5. The deputat6ion will be governed by the standard terms and conditions contained in the DoP&T OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt (Pay-ll) dt 17 Jun 2010 as amended from time to time and as per the provisions in the existing Recruitment Rules of the post.
6. The last date for receipt of applications be 45 days from the date of publication of Circular in Employment News’ ( i.e., 30 Oct 2017). Applications received after the last date would not be considered.
7. The issued with the approval of competent authority of NHHM.
More details are here