1. LIBRARIAN – 01 (One) Post
Age – 21-35 yrs as on 31 Dec 2018
Qualifications – (a) Graduate with Degree/Diploma in Library Science from a
(b) Ability to converse fluently in English
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
1. Allowances and Perquisites: Rent free accommodation, Pay Band, Grade Pay, Transport Allowance with DA, Medical Allowance, Subsidised education upto two children, LTC, Bonus, New Pension Scheme etc., as per Sainik Schools Society Rules & Regulations.
2. Other Conditions:- (a) In consonance with Sainik Schools Society Rules & Regulations.
(b) Job is transferrable with All India liability, (c) Selected candidate should be ready to take responsibilities usual to a residential school.
3. Apply on plain paper with passport size photo, Bio-data to include name, address, telephone/mobile number/ e-mail ID/STD Code, Date of Birth, Status (Gen/Def/ SC/ST), academic records with percentage upto highest degree, co-curricular activities and level of participation in games & sports, NCC, experience certificate(s) with exact date and institution(s) served. Applications should be accompanied by one A/C payee Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-(non refundable) in favour of Principal, Sainik School Imphal.
4. Applications with attested copies of documents alongwith self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 51- affixed must reach Principal, Sainik School, Post Box No. 21, Imphal – 795001 (Manipur) on or
before 15 DEC 2018. School will not be responsible for postal delay or missing of envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Written Test and Interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Written Test/Interview. The school administration reserves the right to cancel the vacancy due to administrative/policy reasons.
5. Those applicants who have already submitted their Application Forms need not to submit again as the previous application will be considered valid. Refer Employment News of 24-30 Nov 18 and local dailies i.e. Sangai Express (Eng), Poknapham & Hueiyen Lanpao published on 03 Nov 2018.
6. Interested candidates may submit their application forms personally to school office or via e-mail i.e. email@example.com. Original documents are to be produced at the time of Interview if submitted via e-mail. For details please visit school website www.ssimphal.nic.in.
More details are here